Apple Ice Cream Cookie Pie
Caramel apple lovers will dig into this toffee pecan cookie crust pie filled with deep dish apple ice cream, cookies and caramel.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup toffee bits (from 8-oz package)
- 4 cups caramel toffee pecan ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 670 (Calories from Fat 340); Total Fat 38g; (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 130mg; Sodium 270mg; Total Carbohydrate 75g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 42g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 7 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9-inch pie plate and cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie dough, pecans and toffee bits with spoon or hands until well mixed. Press 1 1/2 cups of the cookie dough mixture in bottom and up side of pie plate to form crust. Reserve remaining cookie dough mixture.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately press center of crust with bottom of measuring cup or glass to form base for ice cream. Cool completely, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, shape remaining cookie dough mixture into 8 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Coarsely chop 6 of the cookies; set aside. Use remaining cookies as desired.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave caramel topping uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Spoon ice cream into cookie crust; spread evenly. Top with chopped cookies. Drizzle with caramel topping. Freeze 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- Store this pie up to 1 week in freezer. To make cutting pie easier, remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.Tab: Nutrition