Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
Serving Size: 1 Appetizer
Calories 80, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6g 9%, Saturated Fat 2g 10%, Trans Fat 1g 1%, Cholesterol 5mg 2%, Sodium 180mg 7%, Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%, Dietary Fiber 0g 0%, Sugars 1g 1%,Protein 2g 2%, % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.