Baked Artichoke Squares
Please a lot of people with a little dough! Tasty topped crescent rolls square off to serve a crowd.
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 can (14 oz) Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
1 Serving: Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4 1/2g; (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 115mg; Potassium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 0g; Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 4 long rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough; cut into 4 long rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until well blended. Spread mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until topping is hot. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares. Serve warm.