Buffalo Cheese Dip and Pizza Rolls®
Looking for an easy accompaniment to serve with Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® pepperoni pizza snacks? Then check out this tasty Buffalo dip – ready in 10 minutes.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 to 2 tbsp Buffalo wing sauce
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- 24 otino’s® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni pizza snacks, heated as directed on package
1 Serving: Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 410mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 4g
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
- In 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl, mix cream cheese, dressing and wing sauce until smooth.
- Cover; microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve dip with hot pizza snacks.
- Buffalo wing sauces vary in flavor. Experiment with different brands to determine your favorite.