Buffalo Chicken Ranch Tacos
These tacos are sure to be a hit with your family with a bold ranch shell and topped with Buffalo chicken. Even better, they come together in only 10 minutes!
- 2½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- ½ cup Alfredo pasta sauce
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold ranch flavored taco shells
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g; (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 1030mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g; (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 1g), Protein24g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 10%; Iron8%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 5 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat chicken, Alfredo sauce and hot sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on package. In medium bowl, mix coleslaw mix and dressing until blended.
- Divide chicken and coleslaw mixture among warm shells; serve with FRESH toppings.
- Add extra heat by increasing the amount of hot sauce.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced celery, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño chiles, drizzle of extra ranch dressing or hot sauce