Cheerios Tarts with Yogurt and Berries
Our whimsical tarts made with Cheerios, yogurt, raspberries and blackberries are a great afterschool or slumber party snack that can be ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ¼ cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait™ Original French Vanilla Yogurt
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 12 fresh blackberries
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In large saucepan, heat marshmallows, butter and cinnamon over medium-low heat about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat. Add cereal; stir until well coated.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon cereal mixture into each muffin cup; press in bottoms and up sides of cups. Let stand until set.
- Just before serving, remove tarts from muffin cups. Top each with a small spoonful of yogurt and 1 berry.
- This recipe is very versatile. Use your favorite flavor of Cheerios® cereal and yogurt—try Yoplait® mixed berry, red raspberry or blackberry harvest, for example, to pair with the berries. You can also use other berries, such as blueberries.
- The tarts can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container. Top with yogurt and berries just before serving.