Cheesy Chicken and Artichoke Bites
Expecting a crowd? Make a simple appetizer with a perfect blend of familiar, crowd-pleasing flavors.
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon (from 2.1-oz package)
- 1 package (6 oz) refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips, cubed
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and thoroughly chopped
- 1 can (13.75 oz) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Asiago cheese (2 oz)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Serving Size: 1 Appetizer
Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g; (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 160mg; Potassium 50mg; Total Carbohydrate 5g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate into total of 8 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough; cut dough into total of 8 rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle into 6 (2-inch) squares. Press 1 square in bottom and up side of each of 48 ungreased mini muffin cups. Heat bacon as directed on package; crumble. In large bowl, mix bacon and remaining ingredients. Place 1 tablespoon chicken filling in each cup.
- Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from pans to serving platter. Serve warm.