Chicken Avocado Tacos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (15 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 box (8.8 oz.) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 cup (4 oz.) KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Avocados from Mexico® avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- BREAKSTONE’S® Sour Cream, as desired
- Shredded lettuce, as desired
- Diced tomatoes, as desired
1 Taco: Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 250mg; Potassium 210mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 16g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 20%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Lean Meat, 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and no longer pink in center. Stir in seasoning mix (from dinner kit) and 2/3 cup water. Reduce heat to low; cook uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat shells (from dinner kit) as directed on box. Divide chicken among shells; top with Toppings. Drizzle with taco sauce (from dinner kit), if desired.