Chicken Tikki Masala
Chicken Tikki Masala is a classic Indian dish now with a gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, and allergy-friendly recipe! With a creamy tomato and coconut yogurt sauce, this comforting dish will make a great healthy weeknight dinner that packs in the flavor!
- 2 large Publix GreenWise boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Unsalted Tomato Sauce
- ½ Cup Lite Culinary Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 2 TB Tomato Paste
- 1 Tsp Dried Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- ½ Tsp Minced Garlic
- ½ Tsp Pureed Ginger
- ½ Tsp Turmeric
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ Tsp Coriander
- ¼ Tsp Cumin
- ¼ Tsp Smoked Paprika
- ⅛ Tsp Cardamom
- Fresh Cilantro (to top)
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and place them in a large plastic bag or bowl with the coconut yogurt and lemon juice. Let marinate in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large seasoned cast iron skillet, place the entire contents of the marinated chicken bag in the skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the tikki masala sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- After the chicken has baked for 20 minutes, remove the skillet and pour in the tikki masala sauce. Give everything a stir and place back in the oven to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve with fresh cilantro, rice, naan, etc.