Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Lush
Chocolate chip cookie lovers, get ready — this is the ultimate dessert for you! We started with a chocolate chip cookie crust and topped it with three indulgent layers of cookie dough cream, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip™ for a cool, craveable dessert.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) Jell-O™ chocolate-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 cups (from 8-oz container) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 170); Total Fat 19g; (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 340mg; Potassium 135mg; Total Carbohydrate 39g; (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 1/2 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Make and bake cookies as directed on pouch. Cool completely, at least 20 minutes. Set aside 4 cookies for garnish.
- In food processor, process half of the remaining cookies to coarse crumbs. Remove to medium bowl. Continue to process second half of remaining cookies to coarse crumbs; add to bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup melted butter until well blended. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, press cookie crumb mixture firmly in bottom. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup softened butter and the brown sugar with electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls all over cookie crust, and spread evenly.
- In medium bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Drop whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding layer; spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, crumble remaining 4 cookies; sprinkle cookies and remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on top. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.
- To quickly soften cream cheese, remove from wrapper and place on microwavable plate; microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or just until softened.