Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar or unsweetened baking cocoa
Kids will love these chocolaty witch hat-shaped crescent snacks. Easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
Serving Size: 1 serving Calories 130, % Daily Value Total Fat 8g 12% (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g 18%, Trans Fat 0g 0%), Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 220mg 9%, Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%, (Dietary Fiber 0g 0%), Protein 1g 1%; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%; Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Separate frosting into 2 small bowls; add food colors to make desired neon orange and neon green colors.
- Spoon colored frostings into decorating bags fitted with flat basket weave tip #45. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting in crisscross pattern over cookies to look like mummy bandages. Attach candy eyes. Let stand until set, about 20 minutes.