Enjoy dessert with these delicious cookies baked using Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies and pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix – a delightful treat!
- 1 1 roll (18 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 box (3.4 oz) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup chopped shelled pistachios
- ½ cup white vanilla chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Serving Size:1 Wedge
Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 55); Total Fat 6g; (Saturated Fat 2g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 120mg; Potassium 0mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 10g; Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in pudding mix and milk until well blended. Stir or knead in 1/2 cup of the pistachios. Divide dough into 4 pieces. On ungreased large cookie sheet, press each piece into 6-inch round.
- Bake 11 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately cut each round into 8 wedges. Remove from cookie sheet; place on wire racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat vanilla chips and oil over low heat about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and smooth. Drizzle over cooled wedges. Immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pistachios; press in lightly.
- For Chocolate-Pistachio Bars, press the dough mixture into an ungreased 11x17-inch pan. The bars are a little thicker, so bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.