Christmas Peanut Butter Blossoms
Nibble all around the chocolate candy or indulge in the candy first. Here’s a classic peanut butter cookie made easier with a mix.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Betty Crocker™ white decorating gel
- Betty Crocker™ holiday candy sprinkles
- Betty Crocker™ red decorating icing
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4 1/2g; (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 75mg; Potassium 20mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Decorate as desired using remaining ingredients.
- Cookie dough can be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking. If it's too firm, let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.