Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- French Toast Bake
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 6 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, if desired
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 210 % Daily Value Total Fat 23g 35% Saturated Fat 8g 39% Trans Fat 3g 3% Cholesterol 125mg 42% Sodium 520mg 22% Total Carbohydrate 43g 14% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 19g 19% Protein 7g 7% % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8% 8% Vitamin C 0% 0% Calcium 4% 4% Iron 8% 8% Exchanges: 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat; Carbohydrate Choice 3 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.