Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.Pro Tip:Be sure to spray the waffle iron in between each waffle. The sugar from the cinnamon roll can make the waffles stick.These are also delicious served with real maple syrup instead of the cream cheese glaze. Add some toasted pecans for extra crunch.