Colorful 7 Layer Dip
- 1 (16-ounce) container BREAKSTONE’S sour cream (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1 packet) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 3 cups guacamole
- 2 cups (8 oz.) KRAFT shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced (drained) black olives
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh roughly-chopped cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and taco seasoning until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Spread the refried beans out in an even layer in the bottom of a 9x13-in baking dish.
- Layer the guacamole in an even layer on top of the beans, followed by a layer of the sour cream mixture.
- Then the Kraft® cheese, tomatoes.
- Followed by olives, red onion and green onions.
- Then sprinkle the cilantro evenly on top of the green onions. Serve immediately with chips for dipping. Or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.