Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Pretty! Pretty easy, that is, with different flavors of ice cream stacked between Pillsbury™ cookies.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips or candy sprinkles
- 2 ¼ cups any flavor ice cream, slightly softened
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 140); Total Fat 16g; (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 190mg; Potassium 105mg; Total Carbohydrate 46g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into 18 balls On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls 3 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Cut nine 12x9-inch sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Place chocolate chips in small shallow bowl.
- For each sandwich, spoon about 1/4 cup ice cream onto bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll outer edge of ice cream in chocolate chips. Quickly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. For longer storage, place wrapped sandwiches in resealable freezer plastic bag. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.