Cranberry Turkey Crescent Ring
Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal!
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups lightly packed spinach leaves, chopped
- 7 oz Swiss cheese (about 10 slices), cut into 1/2-inch squares
- ½ cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce, and (if desired) extra for serving
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 Serving: Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 170); Total Fat 18g; (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 500mg; Potassium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 13g; Protein 21g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 20%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix turkey, spinach, cheese and 1/2 cup cranberry sauce.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon turkey filling on the half of each rectangle closest to center of ring.
- Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with extra cranberry sauce.