Creamy Frozen Mango-Raspberry Bark
This frozen treat is easy but refined. YQ by Yoplait™ Mango, fresh raspberries, almonds and lime make a fun and tasty snack to keep in the freezer when you want to treat yourself.
- 4 cups (5.3 oz each) YQ by Yoplait™ Mango
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, cut in half
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 2 teaspoons shredded lime peel
1 Serving: Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 25); Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 40mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 5g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Skim Milk, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or waxed paper. Stir each container of YQ; spread on parchment paper to 1/4-inch thickness (15x10-inch rectangle).
- Top with remaining ingredients. Freeze 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until firmly set. Break into pieces. Store pieces in covered container in freezer.
- A bartender’s zester with channel knife is the best tool for easily making beautiful shreds of citrus peel.
- Leftover citrus peel or juice? Store tightly wrapped in the freezer for another recipe.