Creamy Herbed Dip
Whether spooned over grilled meats and vegetables, used as a spread for wraps or as a dip for crudites, this fresh, citrusy, herbal dip perks up any meal or snack.
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) YQ by Yoplait™ Plain (1 1/3 cups)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1 Serving: Calories 20 (Calories from Fat 0); Total Fat 0.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 55mg; Potassium 10mg; Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 2%; Iron 0%
Carbohydrate Choices: 0
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crudités and crackers, or spoon over grilled meats and vegetables.
- Dip will keep, covered and refrigerated, up to 4 days.
- Chop herbs very finely for a smoother texture.
- Experiment with other herbs, such as 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon instead of the basil, or green onion instead of chives.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Plain in the larger 26 oz container.