Creamy Picante Dip
The perfect mix of spicy and cool flavors makes this easy dip a summer-ready snack.
- 1 cup (from 16-oz container) Breakstone's™ sour cream
- 1/2 cup (from 24-oz jar) Pace™ medium picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 bag (13 oz) Tostitos™ original tortilla chips, as desired
1 Serving: Calories 45 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Sodium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 2g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 0g
Exchanges: 1 Fat
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, picante sauce, cilantro and hot sauce; stir well. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Spice level can be adjusted to suit your taste by substituting mild or hot picante sauce. Hot sauces can vary in spice level, so adjust the amount to your preference.
- Include other toppings, such as sliced jalapeño or sliced green onions, as desired.