Crescent Dog on a Stick
Food on a stick is fun! Take a classic Crescent Dog — a cheesy hot dog wrapped in a Crescent — and add a wooden stick for a quick and easy meal sure to bring a smile to the table.
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 wooden corn dog sticks
1 Serving: Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 810mg, Potassium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 9g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Heat oven to 375°F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Insert 1 stick in each crescent dog.
- Substitution: If using Pillsbury® Big & Flaky large refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, use large hot dogs and bake at 350°F. for 16 to 20 minutes.