Crunchy Chicken Salad Sandwich
Get your crunch on with the easy chicken salad sandwich made with crunchy dill pickles and topped with potato chips! You can hear this sandwich coming.
- 1 can (12.5 oz) Swanson® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain bread (from 24 oz loaf)
- 4 leaves hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Lays® Brand classic potato chips (from 8 oz bag)
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, onion powder and pepper; stir to completely blend. Lay out 2 slices of bread and top with lettuce, chicken salad (about 2/3 cup each) and chips. Top with remaining bread slices and cut in half. Serve with additional chips as desired.
- Want more toppings? Add sliced tomato or thinly sliced onion as desired. If you are packing this sandwich to go, pack the chips separately and add them just before eating.