Dream Team Snack Mix
Enjoy this tasty ranch-flavored snack mix for any game-day or party gathering.
- 1 box (12.3 oz) Cascadian Farm™ organic multi grain squares cereal (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups Goldfish® baked Cheddar snack crackers (from 30-oz box)
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 5 cups popped Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Buttered Pop Up Bowl Popcorn (from 82.3-gram bag)
- 1 cup roasted salted almonds
<!-- 1 Serving: Calories X; Calories from Fat X; Total Fat Xg; Saturated Fat Xg; Trans Fat Xg; Cholesterol Xmg; Sodium Xmg; Total Carbohydrate Xg; Dietary Fiber Xg; Sugars Xg; Protein Xg % Daily Value: Vitamin A X%; Vitamin C X%; Calcium X%; Iron X% Exchanges: X Starch; X Fruit; X Other Carbohydrate; X Skim Milk; X Low-Fat Milk; X Milk; X Vegetable; X Very Lean Meat; X Lean Meat; X High-Fat Meat; X Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: X *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. -->
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal, crackers and pretzels.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or until melted. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Stir in ranch dressing mix and popcorn until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in almonds. Spread on waxed paper or cooking parchment paper to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- Store this easy snack mix up to 2 weeks at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Divide this tasty snack mix among several snack-size resealable food-storage plastic bags for a snack on the go!