Dunkable Cheesy Bacon Puffs
Make this easy puff pastry appetizer with just 5 ingredients for game day.
- 1 sheet from 17.3-oz package Pepperidge Farm™ puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup Kraft™ shredded Italian cheese blend (from 8-oz package)
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions (3 large)
- ½ cup Bolthouse™ Farms cucumber ranch yogurt dressing
1 Serving: Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 770mg; Potassium 80mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 14g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 25%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 High-Fat Meat, 3 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
- Thaw 1 sheet puff pastry as directed on package. Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or nonstick foil. Unfold pastry sheet on cookie sheet; cut into thirds (9x3-inch pieces). Place sheets about 1 inch apart; generously prick pastries with fork. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with green onions. Cut crosswise into 1-inch slices; serve with dressing.
- It is easy to double the recipe for a larger group. You can use precooked bacon for convenience, or cook your bacon ahead.