Easiest-Ever Blueberry Tart
This easy-as-can-be berry tart will be your new simple summer pleasure.
- 1 lb fresh blueberries
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- Ice cream or whipped cream, if desired
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g; (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 130mg; Potassium 45mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g; (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Rinse blueberries; spread on tea towel or paper towels and pat to dry.
- Unroll pie crust in ungreased 11-inch tart pan; press gently against bottom and side. Add blueberries to pan; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust edge is golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 3 to 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with ice cream.
- Blueberry pie filling can be used instead of the fresh blueberries. Spoon the filling over the crust and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- For a twist on this simple blueberry tart, you can either mix the berries with the grated peel from 1/2 lemon or with 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.