Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
This easy peanut butter cookie will triple your pleasure with peanuts, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups all together in one cookie cup. Perfect for your holiday cookie exchange.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on cookie mix package
- ¼ cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- 1 ½ tablespoons coarse sparkling sugar
- 36 Reese's™ miniatures peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Serving Size: 1 Cookie Cup
Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g; (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 110mg; Potassium 50mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place mini paper baking cup in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, water, oil and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in peanuts and peanut butter chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Dip top half of each ball into sugar. Place one ball, sugar side up, into each muffin cup.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup into center of each cookie. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Kids can help in the kitchen by unwrapping the peanut butter cups.
- Have only one mini muffin pan? Refrigerate the rest of the dough while baking the first batch. Cool the pan about 10 minutes, then bake the rest of the dough, adding 1 to 2 minutes to the bake time.