Easy Present Cookies Small-Batch
It’s easy to make these festive peanut butter present cookies using cookie icing and decors.
- 1 pouch (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ decorating cookie icing
- 1 package (3.8 oz) Betty Crocker™ Christmas décor mix
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
1 Serving: Calories 92.1 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 5g; (Saturated Fat .6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 30.5mg; Potassium 6.3mg; Total Carbohydrate 11.7g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 10.4g; Protein .1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium .10%; Iron .30%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix cookie mix, flour, oil and water until soft dough forms. On work surface sprinkled lightly with flour, roll dough into 8x6-inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Use knife to cut cookies into twelve 2-inch squares, 4 row by 3 rows.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost each cookie with cookie icing. Decorate with decors. Pipe bows on cookies using cookie icing.
- These cookies are perfect for gift giving packaged in special cookie tins or decorative food boxes.
- Bake these cookies the day ahead and store them in an airtight container. Decorate the next day or give as a gift along with the Betty Crocker™ cookie icing and decors.