Easy Turkey Brownies
Kids of all ages will have fun making and eating these cute turkey brownies.
- 1 box (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 1/4 cups Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 16 mini dark chocolate-covered peppermint patties (from 8-oz bag)
- 32 Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs (from 0.88-oz package)
- 16 orange M&M's® minis chocolate candies (from 10.80-oz bag)
- 2/3 cup M&M's® milk chocolate candies
1 Brownie Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 3
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).Line 9-inch square pan with foil, allowing some to hang over edges of pan. Grease bottom and sides of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours. Freeze in pan 15 minutes.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan, and peel foil away. Frost brownie with frosting (reserve 2 teaspoons frosting). Cut brownies into 16 squares, 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Place 1 peppermint patty 1/2 inch from corner of 1 brownie square. Using reserved frosting to adhere, place 2 candy eyeballs and 1 orange mini M&M'S™ for beak on peppermint patty. Arrange M&M'S™ around peppermint patty for feathers. Repeat with remaining brownie squares and candies.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
- Refrigerating the baked brownies after frosting, helps firm them up and secure their shape. For easy cutting, use a knife dipped in water or a plastic knife.