Farfalle With Herb-Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 jar Bertolli® Organic Tomato & Basil Sauce, heated
- 1 box (16 oz) farfalle pasta (or penne pasta)
1 Serving: Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 620mg; Total Carbohydrate 70g, Sugar 15g, (Dietary Fiber 5g); Protein 29g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 6%; Iron 25%
- Combine chicken with 1/2 cup dressing in shallow bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup dressing, 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon Sauce over hot farfalle and top with sliced chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.