Slices of refrigerated cookie dough are simply squeezed on each end to form football-shaped cookies–perfect snacks during the big game.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 container (1 lb) chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- White decorating gel
1 Serving: Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g; (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 2g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 85mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 12g; Protein 0g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Reshape into log. If too soft to cut into slices, refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Cut dough into 32 (1/4-inch) slices. With floured fingers, shape each dough slice to form football. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Spread frosting over cookies. With white decorating gel, draw laces on each football.
- Keep the slices round, frost with white frosting and use black decorating gel to make soccer ball cookies.