Fritos® Chili Skillet Dip
When it comes to Fritos® bean dip recipes, this one takes the chip. You can throw this fantastically easy chili cheese Fritos® dip together during a timeout or commercial break—so it’s perfect for game day, movie nights, or those lazy afternoons when the only conversation you’ve had all day is telling Netflix™ that yes, you still are watching.
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ranch dip mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (15oz) chili with beans
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 bag (9.25 oz) Fritos® Scoops® corn chips
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
About 1/2 Cup Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 260); Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 11g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 650mg; Potassium 280mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 4g ,Sugars 4g); Protein 10g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 15%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, stir cream cheese, sour cream and dip mix until completely combined. Spread in bottom of ungreased 8-inch ovenproof skillet. In same bowl, mix chili and green chiles; stir to combine. Spoon over cheese mixture in skillet; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbling on edges and cheese is melted. Coarsely crush 1 cup of the corn chips. Top with crushed corn chips and green onions. Serve with remaining chips.
- Try topping your Fritos® bean and cheese dip with diced tomatoes, diced avocado or jalapeños.
- In addition to switching up your toppings, it's easy to change up this Fritos® chili dip by swapping cheeses. To give your Fritos® bean dip a different flavor, try pepper Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend.