Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies
Game-time sweets? Turn cookies jump-started with a cookie mix into armchair quarter back winners.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Oil, water and egg called for on cookie pouch mix
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tube Betty Crocker™ white decorating cookie icing
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g; (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 135mg; Potassium 65mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Make cookie dough as directed on package. Shape dough into 1 1/2–inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets; press each ball into ovals, 1/4–inch thick.
- Bake at 375° F 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool; place cookies on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, stir chocolate frosting and peanut butter until blended. Spread frosting over cookies; pipe laces with white frosting.
- You can bake and freeze cookies up to two months ahead of serving.