Fruit Crunch Parfait
This simple vanilla yogurt parfait is layered with juicy mandarin oranges and perfected by a sweet crunchy caramel corn crisp.
- 1 cup (4 oz) Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges Fruit Cup® Snacks, drained
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original French vanilla yogurt
- 10 Quaker® Popped Rice Crisps Caramel Corn, coarsely crushed
- Ground cinnamon, if desired
1 Parfait: Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 330mg; Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 20%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Skim Milk
Carbohydrate Choices: 4
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mandarin oranges in bottom of 8-oz glass or parfait dish. Add 1/4 cup of the yogurt; sprinkle 1/4 cup of the crushed rice crisps on top.
- Top with remaining mandarin oranges, 1/4 cup of the yogurt and remaining crushed rice crisps. Top with remaining yogurt; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Be sure to thoroughly drain mandarin oranges before assembling parfait.
- Parfait is best served right away.