Garlic Basil Mozzarella Stacker, Herbed Marinated Chicken & Potato Salad
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O. Garlic & Basil Italian Dressing, divided
- 1-1/2 lbs bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lbs red potatoes cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Pour ½ cup Garlic Basil Italian Dressing over chicken breasts and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes up to 3 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F and place chicken breast in shallow roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepot and add cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain off water and rinse briefly in cold water. Toss potatoes with ½ cup Dressing, celery and mayonnaise. Refrigerate covered to chill.
- Arrange tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and avocado on 4 small plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.