Giant Christmas Tree Cookies
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Betty Crocker™ green gel food color
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Sprinkles, candies and decors, as desired for decorating
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 80 Total Fat 9g Saturated Fat 3 1/2g Trans Fat 2g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 110mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 0g Protein 1g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choice 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. With moistened fingers, press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Cut tree shape from baked cookie. If you need help, create a tree template. Place the template on the baked cookie and cut around it using a sharp knife.
- Stir food color into frosting as desired. Decorate cookie tree with frosting and candies.