Gluten-Free Overnight Oats
Wake up to a hearty grab-and-go breakfast of cereal, fruit and oatmeal.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait™ Greek 100 yogurt (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons uncooked gluten-free old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons coarsely crushed Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- Cinnamon and raisins, if desired for garnish
Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 10), Total Far 1g, Insoluble Fiber 1g, Potassium 90mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g, (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 11g), Protein 16g
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- In container with tight-fitting cover, mix yogurt, uncooked oats and cereal. Stir in apple.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 3 days before eating. Garnish as desired.
- Make your own flavor combinations with any fresh fruit or yogurt you like! Try coconut yogurt with sliced bananas, strawberry yogurt with fresh blueberries, vanilla yogurt and raspberries, or tropical yogurt with fresh pineapple chunks.
- Don't have any oats on hand? Replace the 2 tablespoons of oats with more crushed cereal.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change