Goblin Chex Snack Party Mix
Enjoy this cereal snack mix with a hint of garlic.
- 6 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cheddar Goldfish® baked snack crackers (from 30-oz carton)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons coarse grind garlic powder with parsley
- 1 bag (8.5 oz) Cheetos® crunchy cheese flavored snacks (4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups Planters™ dry roasted peanuts (from 16-oz jar)
1 Serving: Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 80mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
- In large microwaveable bowl, mix Corn Chex™, Cheerios™ and Goldfish®; set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter and garlic powder on High 40 to 60 seconds or until butter is melted. Pour butter over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Toss in Cheetos® and peanuts. Spread on baking parchment paper or waxed paper; cool 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- For fun Halloween party favors, spoon Chex™ mix into food safe plastic decorative Halloween bags; tie with orange and black ribbon.
- To make ahead, store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.