Grands!™ Meatball Pops
Fun to eat, these kid-friendly crunchy-coated meatballs on picks or sticks will become a family favorite.
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 10 refrigerated or frozen cooked beef meatballs, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 10 large appetizer picks or lollipop sticks, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups tomato pasta sauce, heated
1 Serving: Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 620mg, Potassium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 9g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Fat
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds. Press out each biscuit half to form 3-inch round.
- Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top each with meatball. Bring up sides of dough over meatball; pinch edges to seal. Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter; coat with croutons. Place, seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form meatball pop. Serve with warm pasta sauce for dipping.