Grapefruit Avocado Yogurt bowl
This sweet and savory bowl is tasty, beautiful and great for breakfast or a post-workout snack.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Plain (2/3 cup)
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium grapefruit, cut into sections
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon toasted salted pepitas
- 1 teaspoon honey, if desired
- Spoon YQ into shallow bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- We used ruby red grapefruit for its beautiful color, but any grapefruit will do.
- Pumpkin seeds, called pepitas, are popular in Mexican cooking. Look for them in supermarkets near the nuts as well as in health food stores and Mexican markets.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Plain in the larger 26 oz container.