Green Goddess Dip
This magical green goddess dip is great on almost anything, and the secret ingredient—YQ by Yoplait™ Plain—makes it super creamy and delicious.
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 4 green onions, cut in thirds
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) YQ by Yoplait™ Plain (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- In blender, place all ingredients except YQ and avocado. Spoon YQ on top of ingredients in blender. Cover; blend 60 to 90 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated, scraping down blender as needed. Add avocado; blend 30 to 60 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Serve dip immediately with vegetables, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Placing the YQ on top of the herb mixture and adding avocado last makes the mixture easier to blend.
- To prevent discoloration, press plastic wrap on top of dip in storage container before covering and storing.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Plain in the larger 26 oz container.