Grilled Chicken Ten Minute Tacos
These tacos are ready to eat in a snap; and even better, are a favorite with kids. Simply add your favorite toppings and serve!
- 1 lb uncooked chicken tenders
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 4 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see directions)
1 Taco: Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 740mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g); Protein 25g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch, 0 Fruit, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 0 Skim Milk, 0 Low-Fat Milk, 0 Milk, 0 Vegetable, 3 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 0 Lean Meat, 0 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat,
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place chicken tenders. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; seal bag, and shake to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook chicken about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Divide among taco shells; add toppings.
- Make it FRESH toppings: tomato salsa or pico de gallo, diced Avocados From Mexico® avocado, fresh lime wedges, crumbled queso fresco cheese.