Halloween Cookie Pizza
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb can)
Top this sweet pizza any way you like, Halloween-style. Just 5 ingredients, 15 minutes prep.
Serving Size: 1 serving Calories 270, % Daily Value Total Fat 11g 17% (Saturated Fat 3g 15%, Trans Fat 1 1/2g), Cholesterol 10mg 3%, Sodium 125mg 5%, Total Carbohydrate 39g 13%, (Dietary Fiber 0g 0%), Protein 3g 3%; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 6%; Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray. Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle candy corn and raisins evenly over top.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.