Holiday Blossom Cookies
Candy-topped cookies are always a winner. And with cookie mix, making them couldn’t be easier!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix or any flavor
- 4 tablespoons colored sugar
- 36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand chocolates, (any variety) unwrapped
1 Cookie: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 70mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch, 0 Fruit, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 0 Skim Milk, 0 Low-Fat Milk, 0 Milk, 0 Vegetable, 0 Very Lean Meat, 0 Lean Meat, 0 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, make dough as directed on pouch for drop cookies.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in colored sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store cookies in tightly covered container.