Start the day right when you wake up to sweet cinnamon rolls with orange peel and cream cheese.
- 1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1/3 cup honey nut cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 200; Total Fat 23g; (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g); Sodium 390mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set icing from cinnamon rolls aside. Separate dough into 8 rolls; cut each roll into quarters. Place 4 quarters, points up, cinnamon topping in and separated slightly, in each muffin cup.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese spread, walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon of the orange peel. Place rounded teaspoonful of mixture into center of dough in each cup.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Run knife around edge of cups; remove rolls from cups to serving plate.
- Remove cover from reserved icing. Microwave on Medium (50%) 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon orange peel. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm.
- Feel free to swap out the finely chopped walnuts for another nut.