Lemon Cream Pie
Try a cool and creamy pie that’s lovely enough for a holiday dessert, but so easy, you’ll be tempted to make it for a weeknight treat.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- ½ cup lemon pie filling (from 15.75-oz can)
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- Small, round multi-colored candies, if desired
1 Serving: Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g; (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 470mg; Potassium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 37g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 19g; Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until creamy. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat about 30 seconds or until smooth. On low speed, beat in pie filling just until blended. Fold 2 1/4 cups whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- Spoon pudding mixture into cooled baked shell. Refrigerate pie at least 2 hours or until set. Pipe or spoon whipped topping on top of pie as desired. Sprinkle with candies. To serve, cut into wedges.
- For a smooth filling, use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped topping.