Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Christmas Bars
A sweet and salty holiday cookie bar that is loaded with lots of goodies!
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- ½ cup green and red M&M’s™ milk chocolate covered candies
- ½ cup coarsely crushed Oreo™ chocolate sandwich cookies (6 cookies)
- ½ cup coarsely crushed mini pretzel twists
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts
- 2 tablespoons green, red, and white candy sprinkles
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g; (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 140mg; Potassium 55mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 15g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter, and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread dough using floured fingers evenly in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- To soften butter, cut in small pieces and leave at room temperature. A faster method is to microwave butter in 5 second intervals turning the butter frequently so butter is softened but not melted.
- Try your favorite flavored Oreo™ cookie for a new flavor twist!
- If using 20% more cookie mix (21 oz size pouch), add 1 tablespoon water to cookie mix, butter and egg.