Mandarin Orange – Yogurt Parfait
This easy yogurt parfait is perfect for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original French vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (4-oz size) Del Monte™ mandarin oranges (from 1-lb package), drained
- 1 Fiber One™ 90 calorie cinnamon coffee cake bar, cut into 1/4-inch squares
1 Serving: Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 180mg; Potassium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 6g); Protein 7g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 20%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Skim Milk, 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate
- Spoon half of the yogurt in bottom of glass. Top with half of the mandarin oranges and half of the bar squares. Repeat with remaining yogurt and mandarin oranges.
- Serve immediately.
- Substitute any of your favorite flavors of Yoplait® Original yogurt for the French vanilla in this recipe.