Maple-Cinnamon Pecan Pull-Aparts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor or vanilla
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 130 % Daily Value Total Fat 14g 22% Saturated Fat 4g 21% Trans Fat 2g 2% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 280mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 27g 9% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 15g 15% Protein 2g 2% % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% 0% Vitamin C 0% 0% Calcium 2% 2% Iron 4% 4% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choice 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except cinnamon rolls with icing.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into quarters; add to pecan mixture, tossing gently to coat. Spoon roll mixture into pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate or platter. Spread with icing. Serve warm.Pro Tip:Use a clean kitchen scissors to easily cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters.