Meatball Mummy Crescent Bites
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 20 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- Ketchup, if desired
- Mustard, if desired
- Marinara sauce, as desired
These meatball mummy bites are the perfect kid-size appetizer. Great to serve at your next Halloween party!
Serving Size: 1 serving Calories 150, % Daily Value Total Fat 9g 13% (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g 17%, Trans Fat 0g 0%), Cholesterol 30mg 9%, Sodium 340mg 14%, Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%, (Dietary Fiber 0g 0%), Protein 6g 6%; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 6%; Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line work surface with cooking parchment paper. On parchment-lined surface, unroll dough (if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal); cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- Separate "bandages" near 1 end to show meatball "face." On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped meatballs.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. With ketchup and mustard, draw "eyes" on mummy bites. Serve with warm marinara sauce.